Friday, August 31, 2007

Candycast: Another innovation in the fashion world

I was looking on Style.com today, which most of you know is the official website for Vogue and W magazine. While I am usually on the website to watch the latest runway shows and look at photos of my favorite models, my eye was caught on this occasion by a link that read, "Candycast: Candy Pratts Prica gets animated about fashion." I clicked on the link, and a video begins to play. It features an animated woman, dressed in a black business suit, and beside her is a small "screen" where the latest trends are shown, and while the images are passing, Candy talks about each one and what she thinks is the next big thing. I really thought this was cool, because instead of reading through the pages of Vogue or Lucky, and seeing the 10,333 advertisements, you have a video with expert commentary on what is hot for Fall. I thought you all out there reading this would be intrigued, so you should check it out. The website is Style.com, and go the news and trends section, where you will see the picture of Candy, and you can hear all about the fashions we all love!

No comments: