Friday, September 14, 2007

Is Macys being unethical?

Being from the north, I have practicly been shopping at Macys since I came out of the womb. I like to think of it as its own amusement park. It took me years to cover the entire NYC Macys, but its been done. But I dont need to travel to NYC to get a thrill. So I was in my local Macys when I was up at the register, and to my shock there was chocolate and waters at the counter- but not just any chocolate, Godiva chocolate, and not just any water, MACYS water. Now this is just mean! What women can refuse chocolate especially after waiting in a line for an hour. We're tired and we need the caffeiene, and were thirsty and we need the water. Now I'm beginning to think they made me wait in line so long just so I'd buy it! That is so wrong, but so right at the time because I really needed it!

No comments: