Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ambush marketing, good idea?

I hate those head-on commercials, "Head on apply directly to forehead" repeated about 5 times. Sometimes I see two or three back to back, and during EVERY commercial break on national stations in the morning. I am beginning to wonder when enough is enough. Yes, I know the brand, I even know how to use the brand, but will I ever buy it- NO! So what is the point, repeated a phrase is not going to get anyone to buy it, they need a new marketing plan, especially since I just saw a new commercial for another one of their products called active-on. They have fake doctors saying it works, come on! They need a new marketing campaign, then maybe people will start buying their products as opposed to flipping the channel everytime it comes on.

No comments: